Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

So I haven't shopped this past week.  But the other day I decided to stop in at Shopper's.  I was hoping to find the Multibionta vitamins in stock, so I could use my rain check. 

Sure enough they were in stock.  I had three ten dollar coupons (that I printed from here) with me.  The rain check would make the vitamins $8.99.  So after my coupon they were FREE!!!  I just had to pay the taxes (90 cents for each box)

Off to Walmart we went today.  I printed off several LaCoupe coupons ( from here), since I wanted to take advantage of the deal.  The coupon is for $2 off any LaCoupe product.  The travel size items are $1.66 each - $2 coupon = 34cent credit toward my entire purchase.  Walmart has a policy if the value of the coupon is greater then the price of the item, they will apply the difference toward your overall bill.  I got 12, so my coupon overage was $4.08.  The mayo was just under $4, so essentially I got it for free!

I paid just under $14 for the following:

A 4L skim milk
Block of butter
Gauze
LaCoupe items
Bread
Olive oil Mayo

Had I paid full retail price my bill would have been over $41. 

I definitely enjoyed getting my few small deals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment